Tracy Paukstys Bartlett, Illinois
Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Career Coach
BS, PCC, CPC, ELI-MP, Leadership Circle Certification
- Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Training: Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
Tracy is an ICF and iPEC certified executive, leadership and career coach with a passion for helping emerging and experienced leaders and teams achieve their goals, reach higher levels of performance and realize their true potential.
Tracy has over 2 decades of leadership, marketing, sales and insights experience at leading organizations including: S.C. Johnson, Clorox, PepsiCo, Johnsonville Sausage and Yankee Candle.
COACHING APPROACH AND EXPERIENCE
As a professional coach and someone who has been through the coaching process, Tracy understands how difficult it can be to take a step back, re-evaluate yourself, ask others for feedback and be willing to discuss it all with someone else. Given this understanding, Tracy is committed to bringing kindness and compassion first and foremost, however, she does not sugar coat the issues – she is direct and candid and works best with clients who are ready and committed to make a change.
Tracy focuses on helping leaders:
- Clearly define their vision or goal
- Most accurately assess their strengths and development needs
- Discover and change attitudes, perceptions and/or behaviors preventing vision or goal achievement
- Create specific, yet realistic, action plans to support vision or goal achievement
Her keys areas of expertise include:
- Developing More Effective Leaders
- Increasing Individual and/or Team Performance
- Managing Through Ambiguity and Change
- Transitioning into New Roles or Organizations
- Resolving Conflict
- Building Teams
- Creating Company and/or Departmental Values
- Facilitating Workshops
Tracy doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach