Valerie Banarie Costa Mesa, California
ADD ADHD Coach, Health and Fitness Coach, Life Coach
- Costa Mesa, California 92626
- (949) 436-4116
- Send Message
- Gender: Female
I consider myself a partner in my clients' success. I teach and provide support, motivation and accountability. You bring the desire to make the most of your life and a willingness to try new things that will lead to different results than those you have gotten on your own.
We will meet by phone 4 times per month for 45-60 minutes to do the following:
1) Create a crystal clear vision of your desired goals and define new ones as you attain those previously set.
2) Strategize your actions so that you specifically know what to do.
3) Upgrade your skills and create systems so that new ways of doing things allow you to achieve new results with less effort and frustration.
4) Create your ideal environment to minimize distractions and maximize focus and concentration.
5) Improve your inner "game" by eliminating those beliefs that no longer serve you.
Please call to schedule your free consultation. At the completion of the call, you will:
1) Clearly know what you want and what has been getting in the way, slowing you down, or stopping you from the attainment of your goals.
2) Have a 3-stage plan for achieving them.
3) Have renewed energy and determination to move forward into the life you want to live.
Valerie doesn't have any reviews yet.