William Bridges Chevy Chase, Maryland
Life Coach, Health and Fitness Coach, Spirituality Coach
- Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
- Hourly Rate: $100 to $125 US Dollars
- Gender: Male
Have you struggled with depression and anxiety? Have you failed to find help and now doubt that help even exists? Do you wander through your days feeling like you have no direction or hope?
You’re not alone.
Record numbers of men feel nearly overwhelming depression, anxiety, and isolation because although we hear things are changing, men are still expected to ignore our personal desires in the quests for the raise, the corner office, the mortgage, the family. We sacrifice pieces of our true selves until there’s nothing left except a big, empty feeling inside. It’s even worse if you are creative and/or intuitive, because the expectation that men shove down their feelings or ignore them entirely is hardest on those of us who feel the most intensely.
I understand the battles you fight every day with mental wellness. I suffered from depression throughout my life, although I didn’t seek help until I was in my 40s. Why? Because I felt getting help was a sign of weakness, that all men felt like I did, and I would just be complaining. It almost cost me my life because along with deepening depression came close calls with suicide.
My journey to better makes me uniquely qualified to help you:
* I found my life’s purpose, which has made each day meaningful instead of just 24 hours I endured.
* I rediscovered and reconnected to the important parts of me I’d abandoned along the way.
* I came to see that getting help wasn’t a sign of weakness, but an act of incredible courage and strength.
That can be your story, too. Together, you and I will figure out what your personal struggles are and create your personalized roadmap to happiness and inner peace, including:
* Learning how to be strong AND be true to yourself.
* Learning how to overcome depression, anxiety, and isolation
* Finding your life’s purpose, discovering or reconnecting to your passions, and loving life again.
All it takes is one step.
Reach out to me.
You’re not alone.
William doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach