Getting Started on Noomii
Watch the video below to get started. Once completed, you will be able to fill out your Referral Program checklist and schedule your Onboarding Call!
- Optimize your profile
- Have onboarding call
- Get more clients
Three ways to Get Clients
- Clients find you in the directory
- Get referred to your ideal clients
- Learn to market your coaching business
The Professional Coach Directory and the Place to Build Your Coaching Business
- Step 1: Make Your Profile Shine
- Step 2: Participate in an Onboarding Call
- Step 3: Take Advantage of All the Other Noomii Benefits
- What to Expect
Step 1: Make Your Profile Shine
The importance of your profile
The primary reason that most coaches subscribe to Noomii is to get client leads. We spend a lot of time and money to generate traffic to the website and we want to make sure that all of our coaches, including you, present themselves as well as possible. Together, by making our profiles shine, we can grow the industry and encourage more and more people to experience the power of coaching.
Which of these coaches would you hire?
An overly broad client type and vague, nonspecific coach-language
Specific client type, pain point, and solution
Watch these videos for more profile tips!
Step 2: Participate in an Onboarding Call
Your onboarding call gives you the opportunity to speak with a Noomii Coach Match Specialist and record an audio interview to display on your profile.
During your call:
- You will tell us about your practice and your ideal client.
- We will record an audio interview with you during which we will discuss your ideal client, your process, typical feedback you receive, and your background and experience.
- You will have an opportunity to ask any questions about your Noomii membership and the Referral Program.
- We will get a better understanding of you, your coaching, and the types of clients you’d like to be referred to.
Step 3: Take Advantage of All the Noomii Membership Benefits
- Noomii U Coach Marketing Bootcamp - A set of training programs for helping you build your coaching business.
- Coaching Circle - Get a coach, coach someone else, and earn hours toward an ICF credential.
- Referral Program - Most of the traffic on Noomii contacts a coach directly but in some cases, they request a personalized coach recommendation and we will refer coaches to them.
- Noomii's Refer-A-Friend Program - When your friends join, they save $50 on a Noomii membership and you earn $50 toward your renewal.
- Ongoing Customer Support - Our team is here to help you during your onboarding and throughout your membership.
What to Expect
- Watch an 8-minute video and complete the Referral Program checklist
- 30 minute call with a Noomii Coach Match Specialist
- Immediate approval for Referral Program (if conditions are met)
- Edited interview will be uploaded to your profile in one week
- We recommend 10-30 minutes of activity 3-4 days per week to review leads and respond to messages
- Close leads for you
- Guarantee that every lead request will be sent to the client
- Guarantee every lead is ready to start coaching
- Attract tens of thousands of visitors to Noomii.com each month
- Help you create an effective profile
- Support you throughout your membership
- Provide tools and resources to enhance your skill set
Your $397 yearly membership fee includes:
- A listing in our high-traffic directory.
- The ability to respond to direct messages from prospective clients.
- A recorded audio interview with a Noomii representative.
- Access to Noomii U Coach Marketing Bootcamp.
- The opportunity to participate in the Coaching Circle.
- Eligibility to join the Referral Program.
- A one-year 100% Money Back Guarantee (if conditions are met).
If you join the Referral Program:
- You will pay Noomii 30% of the fees you collect from your referral clients.
- Pay Noomii only after you are paid by your referral client.
- We will only collect referral fees for the first 12 months of your engagement with each client.
- You do NOT pay any fees for clients who have found you in our directory.
We want you to succeed. We need you to do your part.
- Read the marketing emails we send - they will help you to take full advantage of your membership.
- Watch our profile instruction videos and put together a profile you can be proud of.
- Spend time thinking about who you are hoping to attract with your profile - think about your own strengths and unique experience and expertise.
- Be proactive and log in regularly to make sure you’re not missing important messages.
- Respond to messages from clients in a timely manner.
- Reach out to us with any concerns or questions so we have the opportunity to help you.