Andrew Lamppa Grand Rapids, Michigan
Business Coach, Entrepreneurship Coach, Life Coach
BS, Certified Insight Coach, Trainual Certified
- Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
- Send Message
- Visit Website
- Hourly Rate: $175 to $400 US Dollars
- Gender: Male
- Training: Insight Coaching Academy
My role as a coach is not to tell you what to do. If you want information, Google is your best friend.
My role is to listen and listen deeply. This will help you discover insights you may not have realized before. With insights, we can then take action. And not just action, but calculated, committed, massive action. Action that will get you unstuck and help you create the life, business, family and relationship that you've always dreamed about.
Coaching is all about creating. By working together, what could you create that alone may seem impossible.
When it comes to business coaching specifically, I help my clients:
- Have a better relationship with their calendar and how they spend their time
- Build a high performing and dedicated team
- Get a handle on the cashflow and maximize their profits and the value of their business
- Certified Insight Coach pursuing my Master Insight Coaching certification
- Previously Certified Value Builder™ helping businesses maximize the value of their company
- PQ Coach helping others improve their resilience and positive intelligence while reducing the impact their personal saboteurs have on their lives
- Trainual Certified to help business owners create business less dependent on themselves.
Whatever you want to create, I would be honored to join you on the journey. What do you want to create today?
3 reviews (1 verified) (5.0)
I have been working for my father for the last 22 years at his business. I have had no previous business training. I have found myself consistently stuck in deciding the correct path when it comes to how to operate a business. The thought of transitioning from sales/managing to owning a business is a scary feeling. Over the last few months or working with you, I have a renewed motivation and confidence in my abilities. Learning new skills and how to better measure the success of the business has been eye opening to say the least. I greatly value our meetings, and I look forward to building a great business with your help and guidance. Thanks for your hard work so far, I look forward to learning more! Thanks Andrew!Neal MacMillan
A good coach helps you find your way when you're lost. He/she isn't supposed to tell you what to do but support you in coming up with your own thoughts and answers. In the last session I had with Mr. Lamppa I came in frustrated and lost and he helped me find my way. Thanks, Andrew, EEric F
Andrew Lamppa has truly been instrumental in guiding and encouraging me as I launch and grow my new business. I really needed clear direction and confidence, and Andrew offered kindly advice and simple steps each time we talked that helped me make solid decisions and continue moving towards my goal. I cannot recommend him enough! Andrew is very easy to talk to and embodies the spirit of a true coach - one who is not afraid to speak the hard truth when necessary, but does so from a position of genuine care and desire to help you grow and succeed!Kaitlyn