Chris Roberts San Francisco, California
Career Coach, Leadership Coach, Executive Coach
Leadership Accelerator for Tech Professionals: Life Design and Career Strategy
Move from stuck and frustrated to thriving and successful. If you're at a crossroads, considering a career transition, or seeking a clearer path in your current role, you've landed at the right profile.
Hailing from the tech-hub of San Francisco, I specialize as an executive coach, with 1500+ hours aiding founders and CEOs of blossoming startups. With a profound grasp on human development, I've dedicated 22+ years to understanding what drives us, propels us forward, and lays the foundation for success.
- Life Design Meets Career Strategy: Dive into a one of a kind program that integrate the science of human development, design thinking with savvy career strategy.
- Weekly Group Sessions: Connect, share, and grow with like-minded professionals. Learn from others' journeys and gain diverse perspectives, all while being guided by a seasoned coach.
- Personal Development Plan: Beyond group sessions, create a tailored plan, pinpointing your strengths, addressing areas for growth, and setting actionable goals.
- Optional 1:1 Deep Dive Coaching
- Equip yourself with tools and strategies to navigate career transitions effectively.
- Understand the importance and application of design thinking in personal and professional decisions.
- Walk away with a concrete, actionable personal development plan that keeps you aligned with your aspirations.
- People feeling stuck and unsure how to create a fulfilling career
- Professionals considering a career pivot.
- Individuals aiming for clarity and direction in their current roles.
- Those who value structured guidance, peer feedback, and a blend of introspective and
Ready to Elevate Your Career?
Take that pivotal step towards a more fulfilling professional journey. Let's shape your future together. Connect now and let's embark on a transformative adventure.
2 reviews (5.0)
Before working with Chris I was struggling to adjust to the expanded responsibilities of the Senior Manager role, building a team and delegating work effectively. Over six months of us working together I was able to not only improve this but also build my leadership skills in unexpected ways. I developed a deeper relationship with my intuition, allowing me to build my team's skills and capacities, read into unspoken messages on a client call and manage upwards in working with the executive team. Working with Chris greatly sharpened my leadership skills and allowed me to have an increased effectiveness at work, I couldn't recommend it enough.Justin Hohl
Before working with Chris, I was highly stressed at work, experiencing headaches, frustration with patients, and negative impacts on my personal life. We co-created a program that focused on developing my inner compass, emotional awareness, and a physical capacity to allow strong emotions to arise and then subside. Although building my emotional capacity is an ongoing journey, I experienced substantial new ability to remain calm under pressure and release the past so I can come home to a joyful environment. I am forever grateful for this experience with Chris and would highly recommend it to anyone. Chris is an amazing individual with amazing insight, and he is so easy to connect and grow with. He truly helped me through a lot in my life, and I wouldnt be where I am today without him as my coach; now friend.Chandler Collins