Kim Fons Janesville, Wisconsin
Leadership Coach, Career Coach, Life Coach
- Janesville, Wisconsin 53545
- Send Message
- Hourly Rate: $75 to $150 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
- Training: University of Wisconsin Certified Professional Coach Program
With over 10 years of experience doing personal and professional development, training, team building, community engagement, and change management, I have worked with business executives, farmers, young professionals, college professors, elected officials, and budding entrepreneurs. Through all of this, I have discovered that often the biggest barriers to achieving goals personally and professionally, as an individual or as a team, are self-imposed. Through research, years of working with individuals and organizations at various stages in their journeys, as well as years of her own personal and professional development; I have come to recognize a few grounding principles that guide me as a coach and adult educator:
1) There is no one right choice or path, and every single choice we make is a step towards something. Even inaction is a choice.
2) You are already enough. We so often get stuck in a loop of waiting “until.” But here is the secret about “until.” It is just another step, like every other step in the process. Which means that the only barrier to starting is… OURSELVES.
3)Shut off the noise in your head and ask the uncomfortable question. Then, and this is the hard part, listen with the intent to understand.
Ready to make a change at work, home, or for your business?
Much like a rope in a tug-of-war, dissatisfaction or even discomfort is your values and your trajectory pulling in different directions. “Let’s Be Clear” is a way of shining light on what is important, shedding what is not, and stepping forward into what you really want at work and home. With my help, you can recognize that your stress isn’t the problem but a sign that the right choice is close at hand.
Drop me a message. I look forward to talking with you.
Kim doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach