Michael Larson Winnipeg, Manitoba
Family Coach, Life Coach, Relationship Coach
WHAT I DO:
I teach parents how to effectively parent, rather than emotionally parent. I help parents to effectively communicate and re-connect with their children to re-build the relationship.
WHO I WORK WITH:
I work with Parents who are having problems and issues with their children and are feeling stressed out.
• Behavior problems: effective ways to address issues such as yelling, arguing, aggression, sibling rivalry, and defiance.
• Stress-related parenting issues: Find ways to take care of yourself and manage your stress.
• Best parenting practices: Assist you in following through with research-based best practices in regards to issues such as homework, electronics, and exercise.
• Developmental activities: Strategies that support your child’s physical, emotional, and social development.
• Parenting during transition or crisis: Help you be the best parent you can during a crisis or hardship, such as divorce or loss of a loved one.
• Parenting questions: Answer a variety of questions regarding best parenting practices.
• Practical problems: Help you create a plan to address childcare issues or educational problems.
WHY IT WORKS:
I have developed a masterful 12-week Powerful Parenting Program that will teach you how to effectively parent instead of emotionally parent.
This program teaches you how to deal with yelling, fighting, disrespect, and struggles with your children. Parenting is hard, and my strategies are proven to make it easier.
You will have weekly calls with me as well as daily email support, so we can focus on the specific problems or issues you are having and then you can remove them.
WHAT MAKES MICHAEL LARSON DIFFERENT:
I spent six years running a Level 5 - Specialized Treatment Foster Home.
I successfully foster parented children who were justice involved, children with ADHD, ODD, FASD, PTSD, Trauma, Intellectual Disabilities, Mental Health Issues, Addictions, Aggression, Anxiety, Depression, etc.
I have 15 years of experience.
Michael doesn't have any reviews yet.