Pam Mullenbach Phoenix, Arizona
Leadership Coach, Executive Coach, Performance Coach
ACC, CIMA Emotional Intelligence (EQ), DISC, Driving Forces
- Phoenix, Arizona 85254
- Gender: Female
- Training: Georgetown University Center for Continuing and Professional Education
“I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out skills or talents that were previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable.” – John Russell, Harley Davidson
During my decade as a National Sales Manager for BlackRock, I had the privilege of managing one of the industry’s best teams (Market Metrics). Our team reached sales target after sales target, winning favor with clients and the admiration of competitors. While one might cite talent, brand or strategy as keys to success, I believe the unmatched results were also a product of laser-like focus, leveraged and fostered strengths, healthy communication, strong EQ and fierce resilience. As a coach and a coachee, I have learned that there is a vital need for leadership coaching in fast-moving, metrics driven organizations – a need, that when met, greatly benefits both the individual and their organization.
But don’t simply take my word for it...
• A global coaching study reported a median coaching ROI (return on investment) of 700% with almost one fifth of respondents reporting an ROI of at least 50 times (5000%). (International Coaching Federation)
• Companies that offer training alone experience a 22.4% increase in productivity, but when paired with coaching that figure rises to 88%. (Personnel Management Association)
• Benefits of coaching to the recipient: Improved performance 84%, Increased openness to learning and development 60%, Identifying solutions to specific work issues 58%, Greater ownership 52%, Developing self-awareness 42%. (Industrial Society)
• Benefits of coaching to the organization: Allows fuller use of individuals’ talent/potential 79%, demonstrates commitment to individuals’ development 69%, higher performance/productivity 63%, Intrinsically motivates people 57%. (Industrial Society)
Pam doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach