Sruthi Ravindran Kochi, Kerala
Life Coach, Relationship Coach, Performance Coach
MS, Applied Psychology
- Kochi, Kerala
- Hourly Rate: $35 to $50 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
I wear the hat of a Psychologist, Workplace Wellbeing Consultant & a Coach for Millennials & Gen-zs, all while I shuttle between the beautiful beaches of Kochi (my home) & the soaring skylines of Gurgaon. I’m also a die-hard optimist, a passionate singer & a millennial mom.
– Whether you are a working parent trying to ‘do it all’,
– a new or expectant mother struggling with self-care,
– a teenager striving to find yourself,
– a couple trying to reignite the spark in the relationship,
– or a manager working hard to take a career leap,
YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!
As a Coach, my advantage is my understanding of the science of human behaviour as well as the coaching industry to deliver the best possible experience to my clients.
In the last ten years of my career in Kochi & Gurgaon, I have worked with individuals & workplaces around the globe to stir up wellbeing and happiness as a Psychologist through counselling, coaching, workplace wellbeing, leadership consulting and learning & development.
And lastly, I did my Masters in Applied Psychology (Organizational Behaviour/ Counselling) and PGD in Training & Development. In order to give my clients the best, I continue to attend workshops, read books, connect with professionals and take up courses to upgrade my skills.
I’ve been a client going for counselling before I was a Psychologist or started Coaching. It changed my life and therefore, it could change yours too!
1. Above all, having been on both sides, I’m conscious of your needs. During your counselling or coaching journey, I go the extra mile for you with clearly laid out goals, timelines, tailor-made activities and continuous support.
2. But most importantly, this can work only if you get comfortable with – the C Word – COMMITMENT to your growth. So let’s get your wellbeing journey started The Happy Space way! I’m all ears to your story.
Sruthi doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach