How to Beat Pandemic Fatigue
For almost two years, we have all suffered from the effects of COVID-19. Now, more variants have come to the forefront including Omicron. Many of us have lost dear loved ones to this disease. If you are like me, it has affected me emotionally and physically. So how do we deal with pandemic fatigue?
1. Social distancing
2. Take care of your overall health, eat whole foods if possible.
3. Make sure you get good sleep
4. Deep breathing exercises for anxiety
5. Talk to a friend and exchange ideas how to cope on zoom or phone, play games on zoom
6. Think of what you can do and not what you cannot do. New projects that are fun!
7. Go for a walk in nature. Use all your senses to benefit from nature
8. Wear a mask (optional) Get a fancy or funky one to suite your personality
9. Pray if you are a Christian
These are just a few tips to help all of us cope! Love to you all!