Do You Know Your Power Base?
Posted on October 02, 2011 by Jason Baer, One of Thousands of Executive Coaches on Noomii.
Knowing one's power base is critical for success in today's competitive marketplace. This article walks you through 5 simple steps for success...
Do you know your power base – if you have not sat down and outlined your power base it’s time to do so now. Here are the 5 steps involved
1. List the most important people in your network, and the value you can bring to them and they can bring to you.
2. Jog your memory to include people in different communities where you interact. For Example: Rotary Club.
3. List at least 10 people that you had better get to know in order to get where you want to be. These are key to your success.
4. Identify the value you can bring them.
5. The last step develop a plan to nurture the relationship for each important person in your power base.
For fun ask yourself the following: How many calls away are you from: The President, Billionaire, Multi-millionaire, CEO of a bank, Newspaper reporter, Governor, Mayor, CEO of a major company in your niche.
These are simple 5 steps that if done will bring you the success you want in the direction you want to go