25 Ways I Help Company Owners
Here's a list of many of the things I've done for other business owners that I could help you with too.
1. Define your ideal customer
2. Define/analyze your ideal market(s)
3. Develop your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
4. Define/develop/implement your vision, mission and culture
5. Review and develop capital structures
6. Develop/review/change shareholder agreements
7. Develop exit plan(s)
8. Set up a formal Board of Directors plus an Advisory Board as required.
9. Review insurance requirements (D&O, E&O, CGL, etc.)
10. Develop/review/change position guides and how multiple owners will work together
11. Develop pro-forma financial forecasts
12. Develop/review/change accounting and bookkeeping providers
13. Determine capital and/or requirements (for the next several years)
14. Prepare investor-focused/lender-focused marketing documentation
15. Develop/review/change marketing strategy
16. Develop/review/change marketing tactics including collateral, website, etc.
17. Develop/review/change web development, SEO and other marketing providers
18. Develop/review/change recruiting strategy and tactics
19. Develop compensation strategies
20. Develop/review/change HR policies
21. Analyze the management team, identify gaps and direct the recruiting of candidates
22. Develop strategic alliances and joint venture opportunities
23. Develop/Review legal documents (for review by counsel), including sales, employment/recruiting, purchase orders, IP protection, etc.
24. Work with the CEO to develop/refine presentations for sales, alliances, investors, lenders, etc. Rehearse until perfect.
25. Coach the CEO to transform from a technologist/journeyman to a business executive