The Laws of the Universe Explained
Posted on October 19, 2011 by Desiree Sims, One of Thousands of Health and Fitness Coaches on Noomii.
The world, as well as the universe, is governed by several laws. Once you fully understand the laws of that the universe abides by, the world is yours
The world, as well as the universe, is governed by several laws. Once you fully understand the laws of that the universe abides by, the world is yours for the taking. They are easy to remember, since there are only twelve. If you haven’t learned all of the Laws of the Universe, it’s important to learn them. After all, they do help decide a lot of your fate.
1. The Law Of Attraction – By far, the most famous Law of the Universe, it basically states that like attracts like. If you aren’t thinking positively about your current situation, chances are that your current situation won’t end well.
2. The Law of Vibration – Often confused with the Law of Attraction, the Law of Vibration states that everything has a vibration. Your thoughts have a vibration. Nothing actually rests. It’s often paired with the Law of Attraction, which states that things which have similar vibrations tend to be attracted to one another.
3. The Law of Relativity – This isn’t to be confused with Einstein’s Theory of Relativity. This one states that nothing really is what it is, until you relate it to something. The value of anything can’t be decided until it’s related to something else. The best example of this is the old saying, “Things could be worse.”
4. The Law of Cause and Effect – You may have actually heard this Law of the Universe mentioned in a physics class or two. For every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction. It also states that for every effect, there is a cause, and for every cause, there’s an effect. If you want something to happen, you have to focus on actually getting it. If you focus and act correctly, you will get it.
5. The Law of Polarity – Everything has an opposite, even people. Without having an opposite, you could not actually exist. This is why you should never criticize or hate someone for being different than you. Hot exists because cold exists. You exist because your opposite exists.
6. The Law of Correspondence – The Law of Correspondence explains that the world that you live in is a reflection of your own inner world. Your friends, your lifestyle, and even your job situation is a reflection of YOU. An example of this is how many people stay with bad friends simply because they believe they can’t do any better.
7. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy – Energy is always shifting in form. It moves from the physical to the nonphysical constantly. Everything is energy. Because of this, the more that you concentrate on what you want, the more of what you want will come to you. Putting your energy and effort into what you desire will yield the results you want.
8. The Law of Compensation – This is a Law of the Universe that states that you only get what you give. It validates karma, in the sense of “what goes around, comes around.” If you do good deeds, you will be compensated for it. It may not come in the most obvious of ways, but it will come to you.
9. The Law of Gender – This is a law that basically says, “Everything takes time.” It may take only a nanosecond, or it could take decades. Depending on what you want to achieve, it may take years. Give things time to happen.
10. The Law of Action – The Law of Action is one of the most important Laws of the Universe. You need to actually do something in order to see things happen the way you want them to happen. Thinking alone isn’t enough.
11. The Law of Rhythm – This states that the universe has a natural rhythm. Just like the tides change, the universe changes. It’s cyclical, yet always slightly shifting.
12. The Law of Universal Oneness – This law has been stated in many different ways by many different people. We are all one because we all came from the same place. There is no real “them versus us.” Everyone and everything is part of the same universe.