Executive and Leadership Coaching
So, what is executive or leadership coaching exactly?
You’re just like me. You’ve worked in teams and been a leader in a variety of settings. You might be new to leadership or are considering a change. In today’s fast paced world, we’re all striving for more. If we aren’t then we are getting swamped by those around us who are more ambitions and focused. More doesn’t mean more money status or acclamation, it means more meaning.
Before we can achieve the meaningful life we desire we have to accomplish some goals. But oftentimes, the goals we have are those that have been set by others. We’re a passive participant in what others have determined success to be.
Here are some of the goals we might be striving to achieve:
• Develop a more effective leadership style or manner
• Engage in succession planning & management
• improve interpersonal or communication skills
• Speed up personal development
• Develop “superstar” team members
• Manage “difficult” people
• Find that elusive work / life balance
• Expedite priority setting and time management
• Enhance presentation and networking skills
• Engage in career development & planning
• Learn how to have crucial conversations
• Deal with conflict and learn conflict-management skills
• Learn how to manage upwards
• Recognize and implement effective staff development
• Strengthen self-confidence, assertiveness and well-being
• Resolve conflict productively
If any of these resonate with you, in our work together we will follow an experiential and individualized leader development process that builds your capability to achieve short- and long-term organizational goals. The process is conducted through one-on-one and/or group interactions, driven by data from multiple perspectives, and based on mutual trust and respect. You and I will work in partnership to achieve maximum impact.