Johncey George Bangalore, Karnataka
Career Coach, Executive Coach, Life Coach
Management Education in IIMB, Harvard, ISB
Are you an Introvert?
• Have you hit a roadblock in your career?
• Are you struggling to communicate better?
• Are you ignored for promotions?
• Do you struggle to speak up in meetings?
• You hate networking and struggle building relationships?
• Want to build a high performing team?
• Want to figure out your inherent strengths, values, life purpose?
• Want to achieve your dreams / goals?
If any of your answer is YES,
Get coached 1:1 by Coach Johncey and break away from your “stuck”.
Coaching Benefits as an Introvert:
Typically, Introverts think internally and process a lot of information before speaking up. Introverts have unique strengths that Coach Johncey brings out during his coaching sessions and help them become successful.
1. Build on the ability to communicate strongly with the team, while thinking internally.
2. Reduce the struggle of networking socially
3. Unique strategies to make networking easy and comfortable for Introverts
4. Ability to Speak Up in meetings
5. Develop Assertive Communication
6. Become influential in the organization
7. Develop your own ways of working with extrovert managers, team members and stakeholders
Other Benefits of Coaching
1. Discover your core being and your purpose in life
2. Achieve tangible and intangible goals
3. Experience a sense of purpose and deep sense of fulfilment like never before!
4. Reduced stress
5. Heightened awareness levels
6. Ability to say a “Positive NO” and still feel great
7. Develop excellent alignment with colleagues
8. Strengthen conflict management skills
Johncey George had a corporate career of over 23 years as COO, Director and Board of Director of MNCs. A BE graduate, management education from IIMB, ISB, Harvard.
His article on Introverts was featured in Forbes India Magazine.
He is featured among one of the Top 10 Best Life Coaches by CEO Insights and Top 10 Most Promising Business Coaches by SiliconIndia.
3 reviews (1 verified) (5.0)
I had a good experience. He is really helping and apart from coaching he gives very good advice.Ravi
At the outset, what impressed me on day 1 is the 'Self-Discovery' exercise which took close to 2 Hrs of intensive grilling. I felt a bit exhausted mentally, but the outcome was just awesome.. It clearly painted a beautiful picture of what I wanted to be, which I was unaware till that day.. All the goals, strength, weakness which were hiding in my subconscious mind came out jotted in an A4 sheet, which is now a career bible me. As an affirmation, I read that page daily before starting my work.. It also reinforced my goals and gave me the confidence to achieve it. He also coached me well about 'Sleeping hours/Work time, Quit smoking, How to say a NO etc etc, which helped me work professionally and saved a lot of time in a day, which has definitely contributed to the growth of my company to 125% even in pandemic times. Coming to the finer print...A personal note about Coach Johncey What I liked in him is his absolute honesty, outright straight-forwardness, & his humility... He is a very very humble person, personally. Thank you Coach JohnceySimon L
The initial self-discovery session got me hooked. Coach Johncey helped put together pieces of me which were scattered around in my head, to form the clearer picture of who I am. He makes you think deep and has the ability to bring out the best in you. He helped me accept the person that I am and showed me how to bring out the strengths which I didnt know I had. He is a patient listener and it was very comfortable communicating with him. Attending his coaching sessions has rekindled a fire in me to be better and I feel truly motivated to pursue my dreams.Achu Vinod Thomas