Subash CV Bangalore, Karnataka
Leadership Coach, Career Coach, Team Coach
INSEAD (Leadership), SP (EMCC), MCCP (inviteCHANGE), ICF ACTP Assessor,
- I spent 21 years in banking, all in sales & business/P&L roles, in India and the Middle East. Returned to India to become an entrepreneur (2012), coach (2013), ICF coach trainer & mentor (2014).
- I have coached corporate leaders, MSME, entrepreneurs, and self-employed professionals, from all over the world. My clients include leaders at TCS, St Gobain, Interphase, Schneider, NCB, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Waters Inc, Ford, Tata Motors, Times of India group, Baxter, Accenture, etc. I was one of the empanelled coaches at INSEAD in 2013 and 2015.
- I have handled Systemic Coaching interventions at corporates for their leaders, at banks, SME's and hospital group.
- As a speaker, I have spoken about leadership & coaching at INSEAD, SPAR, TCS, IIM-B, IMG-Ghaziabad, etc.
- As ICF Mentor Coach, I have trained/mentored over 1200 coaches. I also run unaccredited (a la AltMBA by Seth Godin) in-house programs, both at the foundation and advanced levels.
- I have been learning Yoga since Jan, 2017 and attended writers' workshop in 2016. I am a certified healer, which I pursue as my "hobby' and personal sadhana.
- I work with NGO's in the space of Educare, Medicare.
Regal Unlimited - ROI Of Enchantment
6 reviews (5.0)
Subash is one of the most human, charming, genuine, ethical, and effective Coaches I have ever met in my 25 years of professional life. He aims to exceed all expectations every time and is passionate about what he does, thinking beyond business and monetary benefits. With an unmatched serenity around him, he has the ability to silently bring about the required transformation in his clients. His international work experience is an additional advantage. I strongly recommend him for any coaching/learning assignment.Krish V
I started my journey in coaching with Subash as a mentor. With a good mix of business understanding and coaching competencies, he has the right balance of skills to train and mentor aspiring coaches. He has equipped our entire cohort with the required tools and competencies to be good coaches. His coaching ability is exceptional, I have been lucky to be coached by him during our training sessions and have had remarkable awareness and insights. With a very serene and peaceful atmosphere, his coaching sessions are undoubtedly transformational to clients. I see him as a wonderful Coach, trainer, and mentor and would strongly recommend him as a Coach and a Coach trainer.Haritha
When I was wondering where all the good people vanished, that is when I got in touch with Subash. The warmth in his voice, the care he showed towards us to get us to move forward in our coaching journey, is highly commendable. He has a magical quality in him.. which is about being silent. as I keep saying half of the coaching just happens with his presence and silenceShanthi Parupudi
I started my coaching journey with Subash as a mentor coach. He is an effective coach and has great listening skills. His high EQ helps the client gain his trust rather early in the conversation. His appreciative style of coaching makes the client self- believe which is an important win in a conversation. Subash comes across as calm which may be attributed to his strong spiritual connect.Kiran Shesh
Subash has a signature calm smile and during my first session with him, he came across as a selfless individual, who had only my best interest on his mind. He had this amazing ability to listen, bring structure to the conversation, and whilst he spoke only for less than 10% of the conversation, gave me absolute clarity on the topic of discussion. He acts as a great sounding board and with his occasional few words, he drove every conversation to a logical conclusion, which was often self-derived. He encouraged me to pause for perspective, to seek and identify alternate perspectives of other stakeholders in the situation and take a decision or action plan, which was often non-self-centric. The topics of coaching werent always limited to professional, but also personal, like establishing a peaceful married life. Each session started with establishing an agenda within the first 5 minutes and concluding with an action plan or decision within the scheduled hour. I wish him the best.Jubilant Clement
Subash has been my mentor coach for many months and has had a profound impact on my being. He has a very Zen approach to life and conversations with him have led to greater self-awareness and contentment. If you are looking for an executive or life coach, I highly recommend that you consider Subash.Jayashankar Jayaraman