Christian Weight Loss Program-Plan with Life Coaching Support
Posted on July 29, 2011 by Bonnie Mechelle, One of Thousands of Life Coaches on Noomii.
Consider having a life coach at www.christianweightlossmentor.com to help you lose weight using a Christian faith based weight loss program-plan.
Are you looking for some good tips to help make this your year to finally lose the weight and get healthy and fit? Go to (www.christianweightlossmentor.com) to receive if you need extra support!
Victory Steps Christian Weight Loss Program-Plan
Tips to give you some motivation to lose 20 pounds, 50 pounds or over 100 pounds if you need to:
1. Make the decision to lose the weight once and for all. Committing to permanent lifestyle changes is the only way to step off the dieting rollercoaster for good.
2. Choose an exercise routine that you really enjoy and do it consistently for at least 30 minutes five or six days a week.
3. Drink lots of water. Your body is 70% water—not gator aide, not tea, not crystal lite—pure, natural, clean water. Squeeze some lemon in it and drink up!
4. Get enough sleep. Inadequate sleep makes you tired during the day, which will make you want to eat more—do you get the picture? Get some good sleep.
5. Be happy. Sounds odd as a weight loss tip, right? But what to uptight, stressed-out, sad people do? They eat! Learn to manage stress by relaxing and letting it all go.
6. Eat more! Fruits and vegetables, that is. Add color to your plate by adding fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet. Be adventurous and try a new veggie or fruit each week.
7. Get the junk food out of your house. As long as the sweets and salty chips, soda, crackers and other empty calorie foods are hanging around you will be tempted to cheat.
8. Give yourself non-food rewards when you reach certain milestones on your weight loss journey.
9. Encourage a friend. If you know someone who is also trying to lose weight or accomplish another challenging personal goal encourage their progress. Send them a card or call them up and make their day.
10. Be consistent. You will slip up because you are human. Just get right back on track when you do.
NEED HELP WITH LOSING WEIGHT?
Currently offering weight loss programs, weight loss plans, diet plans, fitness plans, postpartum weight loss program, food addiction help, eating disorder help, and Christian counseling in:
Atlanta, GA, Miami, FL, Oklahoma City, OK, San Antonio, TX, Las Vegas, NV, New York, NY, Houston, TX, El Paso, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Charlotte, NC, Louisville-Jefferson, KY, Memphis, TN, Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL, Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, San Jose, CA, Tulsa, OK, Baltimore, MD, Columbus, OH, Raleigh, NC, Philadelphia, PA, L.A.-Long Beach, CA, Phoenix-Mesa, AZ, Indianapolis, IN, San Diego, CA, Kansas City, MO
This is Your Year for True Weight Loss Success*
Consider having a personal weight loss coach at www.christianweightlossmentor.com to help you lose weight using a Christian faith based weight loss program designed to help you stay motivated and excited about achieving your desired goal weight.