The Power of Intention
Looking for information on life & business coaching as well as how to live your life & push past your limits? Visit www.createyourlifecoaching.net.
The Power of Intention
What is the power of intention?
The definition I am writing about is: to purpose an intended outcome.
If you picture the fulfillment of your desire and feel its reality you will experience the joy of the answers to your intentions or prayers. This is the power of intention! You can call it a universal force, spirit, soul or God. But this immeasurable life force is always available to us. When we are connected to this force, it allows us the ability to create and manifest thoughts, beliefs and intentions.
My experience with intention and manifesting has been profound and, at the same time, easily forgotten. As I go out into the world we live in, it is evident that the majority of the time the world does not support our magnificence and power of intention.
Unfortunately, the power of intention does not differentiate positive or negative thoughts or intentions. How often do you let negative chatter, gossip, feelings, blaming others for your condition or listening to the news affect your ability to connect to your source and create positive results in your life?
We all have the choice to connect to this force fully and continually, faintly and sparingly or not at all. It is up to every being to decide to connect to the truth of who they are. When you let negative thoughts, beliefs, or actions become your intention, it will be manifested as a reality. If you use positive thoughts and actions and intention to create your reality, you will see the magic of creating positive results in your life.
What you decree and feel as true will come to pass,
decree harmony, health, peace and abundance.
~ Joseph Murphy
Here are a few tips in creating or manifesting your power of intention:
1. Bring your awareness to your thoughts and words. Are they positive or negative in nature?
2. Be very specific and think in present time.
3. Be aware of thoughts that pop up that disagree with your intention. Continue thinking the positive thoughts until there are no more counter-intention thoughts popping up.
4. Keep repeating them until you believe what you are thinking is true. This is when you will manifest your intention. It could take a moment, a day or even years.
5. Repeat your intentions daily, as often as you can, to get this result. And most importantly: never, never give up.
You are part of an amazingly powerful living force that creates your reality and future. This is our gift of life and it is here to be used. This is the place that miracles are created and the unexplainable is seen.