Why Does Coaching Work Well ?
Coaching stands ahead among other personal development tools. What distinguish coaching from training, consulting and mentoring ?
Coaching is becoming popular and an effective personal development tool for several reasons:
1. It develops and increases the client’s self confidence, where he can generate on ground clear tasks for what he wants to archive based in his/her experience and capability.
2. The choice and flexibility for the client to focus and do what he wants rather than what he supposes to do increase the possibilities of being more committed.
3. Conversation with the coach helps the client to be more open to fears, doubts and obstacles because he knows there always a solution can be founded out of coaching session.
4. The personal cooperation between coach and client creates a strong platform where client can confidently rely on.
5. During the execution the client might discover new skills, attributes and talents that come up that will encourage him/her to proceed further.
6. The client becomes more open to do more because he knows that someone (coach) will ask him/her if he/she didn’t do.