Six Tips to Spice up a Long Distance Relationship
Are you Living a Long Distance Relationship? If you are you know how hard it is to keep the spark alive.
SIX TIPS TO SPICE UP A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP
Are you living a long distance relationship? If you are you know how hard it is to keep the spark alive. You likely barely see each other, at the most once a week. You may even find yourself in jealousy which isn’t typical to you. This is not an ideal situation and you know it. How do you keep the magic in this type of relationship? Here are some suggestions:
1. When you are together make it special! Go for it! Whatever is really special for the both of you whether it be a home cooked meal in front of a fire with champagne or a night out on the town.
2. Communication, communication, communication! Snap-chat or text him or her messages or pictures throughout the day. Let the other know that you are always with him and SHOW it!
3. Read 50 Shades of Grey over the phone
4. Be creative ! Send him/her surprises including his/her favorite homemade cookie, roses, chocolates, or some surprise, like a lock of your hair.
5. Facetime him/her at a really intimate moment, such as just upon wakening in the morning, when you wouldn’t let anyone else see you. Or while you’re in the tub, immersed in bubbles – only you will know.
6. IMPORTANT! When you are together, make time for fighting. All couples fight. This is essential for communicating with authenticity and a downfall for living at a distance. NOT fighting could be your downfall. Just make sure you know what’s really going on with the other. And do NOT be afraid to say you’re sorry. There is no winning or losing in this game we call Love.
Have fun !