YOUR God Given Vision
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
If you are stuck and don’t have ideas, I’m the coach you want. I’m the queen of having many ideas and a very clear vision!
Vision Planning is life changing and something I love to do and help others women do. I believe I’ve been given this amazing gift to see things WAY before they ever happen. Sometimes this can also be a challenge because before I learned patience and the steps that needed to happen before the vision was a physical reality; I wanted it NOW and tried to make things happen way before their time.
This is such a very important part of your entrepreneurial journey that it’s actually a stand-alone essential in the Entrepreneur Ten Essentials.
• DISCOVER: Vision planning is taking the time to discover the vision that God has placed inside you. Each one of us has been given a vision by God, it’s our responsibility to discover that vision and then it’s our responsibility to do something with it! John C Maxwell says, “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
• HIDING: The God-given vision that has been given to you that might be hiding or has been pushed down. Life kind does that to us sometimes, it can totally make you not want to dream or believe anymore. That’s a choice that only you can make. In reality that is the dirtbag putting the wrong thoughts into your mind (more on that in Entrepreneur Ten Essentials)
• CREATING: Create that vision on paper or with other visuals that will keep you motivated through the entire process of building your business is critical. Life gets in the way and we need those reminders of why and what we are working towards. That’s why vision boards are so popular and effective.
• SKILLS: It’s recognizing all the skills and abilities that you have been given. Do you really know all the potential that you have right inside you NOW? Girlfriend, take an inventory, you are awesome and I bet you didn’t even realize it!
• SPIRITUAL GIFTS: It’s discovering your spiritual gifts. It only gets better, as a woman of God we have been blessed even more with supernatural gifts and skills. Discovering your spiritual gift is really powerful because it gives you an entirely new outlook on things that are important.
• PURPOSE: It’s about creating the vision that God has given you in a way that you can feel it, believe it, accept and receive it. There is something energizing about knowing exactly what you are here for, what you need to do each day, and how it will impact others. A purpose and your vision give you the motivation and reason to get out of bed every single morning with an attitude of gratitude.
I personally think vision planning is one of the most critical pieces of all your planning. It’s very powerful and can be life changing if you are open and allow it to be. The Holy Spirit will speak to you through this process and give your thoughts, ideas, and creativity that you didn’t even know you had.
This is such an important component and a lot of fun to accomplish. (There’s that fun part again) You will actually have the opportunity to join a group coaching VIP course specifically for Vision Planning! Details are given inside our Facebook family group, which you have the opportunity to join when you register for Entrepreneur Ten Essentials.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.