Do You Recognize When you are Not Living on Your Purpose? 77 Clues
Posted on September 10, 2011 by Teri-E Belf, One of Thousands of Life Coaches on Noomii.
Clues or signs that you are not on purpose can be physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual. Clients generated 77 clues you can use as a checklist.
How can you recognize when you are off your path? Clues or signs can be physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual. Check those that apply.
2. Restless sleep
4. Continually driven to do something
5. Your heart tells you
6. When you’re not having enough fun
7. Feeling a tightness in your solar plexus
8. Your energy feels blocked; chakras feel closed
9. You hunch your shoulders way up.
10. Feeling drained, lethargic, sometimes even sick to your stomach
11. Your hair looks dull! (Yes! It really does!)
12. Your finger nail cuticles become ragged, and you start to bite them, rather than clip them
13. Scattered physically
15. You don’t finding time to work in your garden
16. You spend too much time cleaning house
18. Slightly depressed
20. You feel sad, perhaps cry.
21. A gnawing feeling lingers
22. You try very hard and feel pain when expectations are unmet
23. Frustrated and short tempered
24. Feeling of constriction
25. Anxious, tired, short tempered, angry
26. Unsettled and/or frantic
27. More easily frustrated with situations and people
28. Trouble staying focused
29. Being energetically down
30. Feel bad, or have negative emotions.
31. You feel fatigued
32. You don’t like yourself
33. You stop listening empathetically
34. You become bored and preoccupied with the non-essential.
35. You don’t feel challenged.
36. Bummed out
37. Working hard for someone else’s agenda
38. You feel just blah, blah, blah
39. You worry or are fearful
40. Feel a sense of anxiousness and a low level of unhappiness
41. You forget to enjoy
42. You become overwhelmed with day to day stuff and spin your wheels
43. Become too busy doing little things
44. Your energy drops away and you find you reach for a lot of external things to help
45. You eat a lot more
46. You experience a non-specific feeling of discomfort
47. You are easily distracted and your thinking becomes scattered and disjointed
49. Inner dialogue recycles the same question with no action taken
50. ‘Should’ language, You kick yourself
51. Your background noise is one of musts" with a driven quality
52. You start to go into the old refrains of limitation
53. Thinking is not insightful
54. You justify your position, when you explain yourself to others
55. You become judgmental of others
56. You don’t feel challenged
57. Critical of yourself
58. You are in your head rather than in your body
59. You notice time much more; there’s a lack of flow
60. You lack creativity
61. You spend too much time trying to figure things out (over analyze)
62. You feel hooked, not enough time
63. Your self talk becomes very negative
66. Distance between your ‘beingness’ and Source
67. You struggle to be present, in the Now, with yourself and others
68. You effort to be spiritual
69. You see the humanness rather than the Divine in others
70. You see circumstances happening to you rather than for you
71. Lack of peace
72. No flow
73. Your spark is missing; You function without that special zest
74. Lost, purposeless, defeated
75. You feel disconnected from others and feel as if you are not where you belong
76. Life isn’t easy
77. You are out of sorts and notice you have a negative impact with a slight edge when others’ react
Now write 77 clues that you are on purpose.