Experiment to Succeed
This might seem like a strange topic for a leadership blog, yet one of the essential competencies of a leader is to define the vision and strategy for the organization and balance that against the available resources.
Effective leadership is at is grounded in creativity. James Maxwell offered an alternative view of creativity and creative thinking in his book “Thinking for a Change”. He proposed that creativity can come from connecting existing ideas together to form a new one.
Here are five reasons why you should invest in the power of creative thinking.
1. Creative thinking adds value to everything
2. Creative thinking compounds
3. Creative thinking draws people to you and your ideas
4. Creative thinking helps you learn more
5. Creating thinking challenges the status quo
Give up the need for every idea to be a success. Try it out, experiment and fail. This creates intense growth opportunities and enriches your experience and learning.