Anger management issues
It is normal to feel anger and frustration from time-to-time in response to various situations. However, it is important to recognise that if you are experiencing outbursts of anger that provoke an extreme response, are triggered very rapidly, or are difficult to cope with or control, it may be that you are suffering with anger management problems.
Have you ever experienced any of these symptoms: * Reacting quickly and violently to small problems.
- Feeling frustrated with your actions.
- Frequent physical expressions of anger like punching or breaking objects.
- Feeling that you are unable to control your anger.
- Finding it difficult to calm down.
- Constantly have the same arguments with people.
- Making unfounded accusations.
If the answer is YES, then you need to take an ACTION NOW towards this problem to protect yourself and others.
Do you know what problems may be caused by Anger?! … well, to be continued.
#anger_management #anger #take_action #self_awareness #self_change #life_change #life_shift
#life_coach #shaimaa_lifecoaching #shaimaalifecoaching #free_your_mind #dubai #uae