10 traits and actions of successful people
We have all witnessed talented people that are unable to reach their goals, unable to break barriers, unable to live from their knowledge and skills.
Time and time again, we have all witnessed talented people that are unable to reach their goals, unable to break barriers, unable to live from their knowledge and skills.
This might lead us to ask ourselves: is success a mere coincidence or do successful people have a secret that we can learn from and purposefully put into practice?
Well, we are happy to let you in on that secret: successful people are coachable!
Here is a list of 10 traits and actions successful people put into practice: a list that essentially summarizes their coachability.
1) They know for a fact that they do not “know it all”
2) They are patient and trust the process
3) They are focused on long-term results rather than look for short-term "quick fixes”
4) They ask for and welcome feedback
5) They take on responsibilities and are accountable
6) They seek to improve themselves not validation
7) They are willing and able to be vulnerable
8) They take action
9) They respect other people’s boundaries
10) They are secure even in uncharted waters
Have something else to add to this list? Better yet, are you and your team coachable? Being unable to learn from your team members, clients or partners might be the reason you and your organization have difficulty reaching your goals.
Give us a call today or send us an email to learn more about how we can help you and your team improve and reach desired results: