Building a strategic plan
When building a strategic plan, consider 7 important steps.
When building a strategic plan, consider the following:
1) Create a short-term plan easier to implement and evaluate (call us about our 90-days action plans).
2) Write SMART Goals (check our blog to learn more).
3) Include concrete actions for each goal.
4) List key resources, human capital and materials needed to achieve each goal.
5) Make sure you set a budget for each goal (when applicable).
6) Deadlines are important, therefore make sure to include a time limit to each goal.
7) Communicate your goals, intentions and needs to your team, partners, suppliers, distributors and all parties directly impacting your action plan.
Give us a call today or send us an email to learn more about how we can help you and your team improve and reach desired results:
Call or text us at 1-438-877-4797