5 Easy Steps Towards Increasing Your Self-Worth & Self-Love
What if you could alter that self-judgement, that self-perception and learn to love yourself for who you really are?
It breaks my heart to see so many women, kids, men with low self-esteem or low self-confidence. They are afraid to speak out or step out as they may be judged. So many people end up hiding behind a front or another person as they do not believe in themselves or have enough self-love to step out and be their authentic self.
The good news is it does not have to be that way. I have worked with many clients helping them find that happiness inside, that confidence, that self-worth and they have flourished. Many have moved from being “stuck” in their lives to living a fulfilling life or even the life they dream of. You can transform your life too!
Self-worth is how you perceive yourself. And if you see yourself a certain way, that is how you will project yourself to the world. Self-esteem is an emotional self evaluation of your own worth. It too is a personal judgement. And your thoughts become your reality. What if you could alter that self-judgement, that self-perception and learn to love yourself for who you really are? What if you could begin to see what is good in your life, what you value about yourself, what you are grateful for? How might that change your life?
It really is quite easy once you learn how. It start’s within. When you can learn to connect with your heart, your inner truth, your inner wisdom, you will begin to see and discover so much beauty within yourself, that alone is transforming.
When you can let go of old belief systems, eliminating the blocks and barriers that kept you feeling small or unimportant, you will begin to build more confidence each day. Taking small baby steps towards a new life and a new way of thinking takes determination and commitment.
5 Steps to Build Into Your Daily Life to Increase Your Self-Esteem, Self-Worth & Self-Love:
1. Keep a grateful journal. Document at least 5 things every single day that your are grateful for in your life.
2. Write down 3 new things every single day that you value about yourself. You will get better and better at this as you go along.
3. Spend more of your free time doing things you love to do and make you feel more alive. Walking, running, biking, singing, hanging with friends.
4. Hang out with people you like. People who make you feel good, who appreciate you, who like you. Avoid those who make you feel bad or drain you.
5. Tale care of yourself, physically, mentally and emotionally. Exercise, eat right, get plenty of sleep and consistently commit to the 4 steps above and you will feel a shift.