Day 8: Leave Love NotesI did this! 86
Posted on December 8, 2020
If you’re like me, these days are filled with routines that you perform with nary a thought. When you get dressed, brush your beak and comb your feathers, your brain no longer needs to think during the routine unless there is something unusual - like an unexpected note from someone special.
Today’s AoK is really fun and one of our favourites. Grab a pack of sticky notes and write down some thoughtful and/or inspirational messages for your friends, family, co-workers, or whoever else might benefit from an unexpected pick-me-up. Then leave your notes in places where they’ll find them throughout the coming days. If you live alone, leave yourself uplifting messages as a reminder of how special and loved you are.
Here are a few suggestions:
- "You've got this!" on January 1, 2021 in a day planner
- "Your smile brightens my day" on a loved one's toothbrush
- "Keep up the good work" on someone’s monitor
- "Thank you for putting away things I leave behind" on a book you return to the library
- "You knock my socks off!" hidden at the bottom of a sock drawer
If you come up with a particulary great idea, make sure to share it in the comments below. Have fun!